I always wonder why we only give thanks on Thanksgiving.
We appreciate all the things and people in our lives that make it great but the rest of the year it’s taken for granted.
When we lose electricity we are so grateful for power, when we are sick we are so grateful for when our health is restored and when we have rainy, grey days we are elated when the sun comes out.
I also wonder how much better this world would be if we all appreciated the basics every single day that make our life amazing. This year I’m going to wake up and write down every single thing I’m grateful for to enrich my life and make it even better than it already is!
1. My amazing health and body
2. My awesome family and close friends who are a constant rock for me and brighten every single day of my life.
3. My wonderful clients , who not only stay healthy and consistent with me but who I have developed incredible friendships with and make my job fun.
4. All the challenges in my life that made me smarter, stronger, resilient and compassionate. I have been able to grow spiritually in a way that would not have been possible without all of them.
5. Lastly, my house, car, electricity, sunshine and my awesome Thanksgiving dinner with all my loved ones!
What are you grateful for?